People ask me what I do:
I present Life Coaching services to people looking for a change! I will apply mentoring, values assessment, behavior modification, behavior modeling, goal-setting and other techniques in helping you!
If you want to explore coaching as an option, you can schedule a personal coaching introduction session! The purpose of this coaching session is for you to have an opportunity to:
• Understand my coaching style and approach
• Directly experience how coaching can benefit you
• Ask questions regarding the coaching process, fees, scheduling, etc.
• Determine whether coaching is for you, and for us to see whether we are a good match
To get the most out of your coaching session with me, spend a few minutes thinking about something you'd like to be coached around. Perhaps a current challenge, a goal you'd like to achieve, or maybe an issue you'd like to resolve.
Your introduction coaching session will last 30 minutes.
Please call Amethyst Dreams at 816-349-9931 or in person at Amethyst Dreams, 412 E. 18th St
Kansas City, MO. We're across the street from Grinders in the Crossroads District!!

No comments:
Post a Comment